I was at the farmers market this weekend and came across some beautiful leeks that I just had to make something with! This led me into some experimenting and we came up with a new favorite meal. The best thing is that it is super easy too! Now is a great time to find leeks since they are in season, so I hope you’ll give this little dish a try!
Thai Chicken with Mushrooms and Leeks Recipe
By November 4, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
I was at the farmers market this weekend and came across some beautiful leeks that I just had to make something with! This led me …
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Garlic Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons Tamari
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Leeks chopped
- 1 Package Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Gather Ingredients.
- Mix garlic, cilantro, tamari, and sesame oil together and let chicken marinate for 15 - 20 minutes. While the chicken marinates, prep your grill for use.
- Cook chicken on the grill, searing on both sides to help keep the juices in.
- While the chicken cooks, heat olive oil in a saucepan. When hot, sauté leeks and mushrooms together.
- To serve, top chicken with vegetable mixture and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Serve hot.