Happy New Year!
I don’t usually pay much attention to the New Year and traditions that typically accompany it, but I have to tell you, I’m kinda feeling it this year. It is so easy for me to get stuck in a rut of the day-to-day and forget that there can be so much more in life. So many things to learn and aspire to.
I really want 2014 to be different. I’m getting better at stepping outside my comfort zone, but I’m really not where I want to be yet.
So, without further ado, I present my New Year’s Resolutions and Goals for your reading pleasure:
1. This year I will update the blog on time (Wednesdays)
2. Take more pictures
3. Have more adventures and try new things
4. I will make more health conscious decisions with regards to food and exercise
5. I will practice more self care (e.g.: yoga, relaxing with a book, walking the dog, etc.) to help cope with stress and anxiety
6. Read my way through the alphabet (in no particular order, because that would be really hard)
Now I just hope I can get these good habits started and really maintain them all year! As I go throughout the year, I’ll be sure to keep you up to date. :)